Shauna Aura Knight

Originally published as a public Facebook post 19 March 2018


I have been waiting to be able to speak publicly about this for quite some time. I posted vaguely about this situation in the Bay area over a month ago, but I heard allegations of abuse almost four years ago. I stand by this statement, and I intend to have no professional dealings with Yeshe Rabbit, not support any events that host her.

I know that some of you reading this may not want to believe that someone who has done so much to help others could also engage in this level of harm. Some of you may continue to work with her. All u ask of you is that you go in with eyes open. Watch for manipulation, watch for gaslighting, watch for emotionally pressuring situations. Learn about the process of grooming and love bombing. Be aware and be safe.